Effective Date: January 12, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Site, please direct such questions to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Grant of License
Subject to Your acceptance and compliance with the Site Terms, StarStudded grants You a personal, revocable, nontransferable, non-exclusive license to access Site and use our Services for personal, non-commercial purposes.
2. Limitations on License
The license granted to You does not include:
(a) any commercial use of Site, Services, or other content provided therein;
(b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions;
(c) making derivative uses of Site or such Site’s contents;
(d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; or
(e) any use of Site other than for its intended purpose.
Except as expressly provided herein, You are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise under any patent, trademark, or proprietary right of StarStudded or any third party.
You may not: (i) use any “deep link”, “page scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of our Sites or Services or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Site or Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposefully made available through any Site or Service; (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of a Site or Service, including without limitation, the account of any other authorized user or any other systems or networks connected to our Site or Services or to any server used by StarStudded or to any of the services offered on or through our Site or Services, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate or prohibited means; (iii) probe, scan, test the vulnerability of any Site or Service or any network connected to a Site or Service; (iv) breach the security or authentication measures on any Site or Service, or any network connected to a Site or Service; (v) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other authorized user of or visitor to any Site or Service; (vi) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of any Site or Service, or systems or networks of StarStudded or networks connected to our Site and/or Services; (vii) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of any Site or Service or any transaction being conducted on a Site or Service, or with any other person’s use of a Site or Service; (viii) use any Site or Service to harvest or collect e-mail addresses or other contact information; (ix) market, co-brand, private label, separately distribute, resell or otherwise permit third parties to access and use any Site or Service without the express, separate, and prior written permission of StarStudded ; (x) create an intact reproduction of any portion of a Site or Service into another website or service; or (xi) use our Sites or Services in an unlawful manner, or in a manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact StarStudded.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Site and Service materials and content, including, without limitation, the StarStudded logo, and all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary and copyrighted property of StarStudded or its licensors. You may download and/or print to hard copy portions of our Sites for the sole purpose of using the materials and content therein for informational, non-commercial, personal use only. You may not remove any proprietary notices, including copyright and trademark notices, or labels from any materials accessed through any Site and/or Service. Any other use of our Sites or Services – including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance – without the prior written permission of StarStudded is strictly prohibited.
4. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
StarStudded is committed to complying with intellectual property laws and requires all users of the Site and Services to comply with these laws. Accordingly, You may not store any material or content or use or disseminate any material or content though the Site or Services in any manner that constitutes an infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Upon receipt of proper notification to StarStudded by a copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent, StarStudded may restrict access and/or terminate use privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others
If you believe that any material on our Site and/or Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on a Site or Service directs users to another website that contains material that infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, please contact us as at office@starstuddedproductions with subject line “DMCA”.
All StarStudded federally registered and common law trademarks, service marks, and trade names, including but not limited to the StarStudded logo (collectively, “Site Marks”), may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of StarStudded. In addition, the look and feel of the Sites and Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of StarStudded, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of StarStudded. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to any Site or Service for non-commercial purposes, provided such link does not portray StarStudded or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult material or any material that is offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any StarStudded trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at any Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page without StarStudded‘s express written consent. Except as explicitly provide in these Site Terms, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Hello! or any third party.
7. Third-Party Content & Services
StarStudded may provide links to websites, content, and/or services of third parties (collectively, “Linked Third-Party Sites”). StarStudded is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by StarStudded of any Linked Third-Party Site or any information contained therein. StarStudded does not monitor or have any control over any Linked Third-Party Site, and therefore StarStudded makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any Linked Third-Party Sites accessible via hyperlink from any Site, or any Linked Third-Party Sites linking to any Site. Additionally, StarStudded expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, materials, accuracy of information, and/or quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on any Linked Third-Party Sites.
8. Account Security
Registration by You as an authorized user for access to certain areas of the Site and/or Services may require both a user name and a password (“Authorized User Credentials”). You may also have to provide certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated. You are not allowed to share or give Your Authorized User Credentials to anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. You agree not to use another person’s Authorized User Credentials or select Authorized User Credentials: (i) with the intent to impersonate another person; (ii) subject to the rights of another person without authorization; (iii) in violation of the intellectual property rights of another person; or (iv) that StarStudded, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate or offensive or discriminates on the basis of race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
You acknowledge and agree that You shall have no ownership or other property interest in Your account and/or user name, and You further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to Your user name and account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of StarStudded. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of these Site Terms, which may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Authorized User Credentials. STARSTUDDED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE OBLIGATIONS. StarStudded reserves the right to delete or change Authorized User Credentials (with or without notice) at any time and for any reason.
9. Terms and Conditions of Sale
We have engaged a third-party service provider to operate a website through which You may make payments for Services or products (“StarStudded Products”). Please refer to our service provider’s Terms and Conditions for the conditions and policies applicable to your payments for StarStudded Products. By choosing to make payments for StarStudded Products through the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept such terms and conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless StarStudded, its independent contractors, service providers, and consultants, and their respective directors, employees, volunteers, and agents, from and against any third-party claim, damages, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of Your use of our Site and/or Services, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against StarStudded and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors, consultants, or volunteers, arising out of or relating to Your conduct, Your violation of these Site Terms, or Your violation of the rights of any third party.
THE SITES AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. STARSTUDDED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. STARSTUDDED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN OUR SITES OR SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. STARSTUDDED DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE. STARSTUDDED DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES, OR ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, USER CONTENT, FEATURES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES. THE USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL STARSTUDDED, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY AND WHETHER OR NOT HELLO! HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITES AND/OR SERVICES; (B) ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE OR SOLD ON OR THROUGH OUR SITES AND/OR SERVICES; OR (C) ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING USER CONTENT) OR THE DEFAMATORY, INFRINGING, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. WHILE CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ANY CASE, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF STARSTUDDED, AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS, UNDER THESE SITE TERMS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES.
13. Applicable Law
These Site Terms and Your use of our Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Site Terms shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Orange County, Florida. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of these Site Terms.
Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, StarStudded reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use our Site and/or Services, and to block or prevent future access to and use of our Sites and/or Services.
If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Questions & Contact Information
Questions or comments about the StarStudded Site or Services may be sent via email to email@example.com.
Last updated: April 22, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to StarStudded Productions LLC, 4700 Millenia Blvd, Suite 175 Orlando, FL 32839.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to StarStudded Productions, accessible from www.starstuddedproductions.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named StarStudded Productions specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/starstuddedproductions/
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Mailchimp is an email marketing sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Facebook Fan Page
Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of Your Personal Data collected while using the Service. As operator of the Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/starstuddedproductions/), the Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are Joint Controllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use of the Facebook Fan Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation of the Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of the GDPR, in order to obtain anonymized statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the user visiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie, especially when the user visits the Facebook services, services that are provided by other members of the Facebook Fan Page and services by other companies that use Facebook services.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
- From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
- Or from Our “CCPA Opt-out” notice banner
- Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” notice banner
- Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org